Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: Cordoba's old synagogue
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 22:24:38 +0100

Nice, makes me remember my trip to Cordoba in 2004.

Indeed, the period of the Muslim rule in Spain is remembered as a golden age
in many respects. The Comunidad Valenciana where I live was reconquered in
the late 13th century. The Moros y Crisitianos fiestas that commemorate the
reconquista are somewhat ambivalent because the last Moorish ruler of this
part of Spain is considered to have been a good and wise king.

Cheers,
Nathan

Cheers,
Nathan