Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2015
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 17:31:19 -0800

Hi Luggers - I received my copy the other day. I like it. With the authors
and titles of images at the back of the book, it is very clean. It is fun to
look at the image and try to guess which Lug member created it. Some are
obvious, others are unknown to me. I?d like to note the full titles to my
submissions - pg. 82 ?Touring Old Town Kaunas, Lithuania", and pg. 96
?Cathedral Of Vilnius, Lithuania?. I thought I?d submit those because we
took a trip there this past summer (had not been back there for 10 years).
My wife and I were both born there.

Richard- You did a fine job editing and laying out the book. I agree with
others in that you could do a fine job again next year!

ps- The mention of the French photographer Lucien Clergue (famous for his
nudes) in Bill Clough?s Introduction, reminded me of him - I took 3 nude
foto seminars with him years ago (Xilitla, Mexico, Death Valley, Calif., and
Riverside, Calif.). Most enjoyable. If I recall, Mr. Clergue has a PHD in
photography (something I had not heard of), and has published numerous
books. Also, was a personal friend of Picasso.
Stasys