Subject: [Leica] IMG: X-E1 with Leica Telyt-R 250/4
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 13:47:26 -0600

I shot this to post on the Fuji Forum, but it came out reasonably well,
so thought I might share it here.  The X-E1 is attached to the 250 Telyt
by means of a Fotodiox adapter, and the combination is mounted on an
ancient Star-D tripod that I have had for 60 years. The Fuji designers
were thoughtful enough to provide a cable release socket in the shutter
button.  The lens is not comparable to the modern Telyts, but is fine
for back yard shots of critters.

The first response I received was, "Where's the camera?" :-)

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/X-E1+with+Leica+Telyt-R+250.JPG.html

Shot with the Oly E-1 and Leica Macro Elmarit-R 60mm.

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA