Subject: [Leica] Potato Photo
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 15:48:43 -0800

WELL SAID NATHAN!

My artistic touch? KISS as always?  Is there any other?  :-)
"AUTO CONTRAST" If it looks "COOL? NEVER TOUCH IT AGAIN!"
"AUTO COLOUR" If I LIKE WHAT I SEE? KISS! Leave it be!
"AUTO TONE?" IF YOU THINK IT'S COOLER? Don't MESS with it!!
Paper in printer? HIT PRINT!  Have a pleasant sip of yer beer! RELAX!
MOVE ONTO YOUR NEXT PRINT! :-) Dang it's so clean and simple! :-)
cheers,
Dr. ted  :-)

---

Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Potato Photo)