Subject: [Leica] Just received myLUG yearbook - Bravo, Richard and Karisu!
From: skalte at icloud.com (Susan Ryan)
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 22:42:03 -0700

Wow, the sequencing adds a whole additional layer of interest to the book! I
really enjoyed just looking through the book the first time for the visual
experience. Then I had fun seeing if I could identify who took which
pictures based on what I know about personal styles. I liked that the
photographers were identified in the back of the book, rather than on the
photo pages. I was amazed at how well much of the sequencing worked. It was
a huge undertaking and the result is wonderful. And Kyle?s musings about
Mary Ellen Mark NOT being impressed just because he sported a Leica when
they first met is a reminder to us all. Our equipment are just tools. Merely
carrying around expensive stuff doesn?t bequeath any special status on
anyone, or grant the right to be less than gracious to folks doing a heck of
a lot of work for our enjoyment. Thank you, Richard and Karisu. Well done.

Sue Kaltenbach Ryan

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Just received myLUG yearbook - Bravo, Richard and Karisu!)