Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2015 aftermath
From: dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 18:38:44 +0800

Dear Richard

I really do not understand your decision not to handle the 2016 Yearbook.

When you first announced your decision to handle the 2015 project, I felt
thankful because here is a white knight with the resolve and the
determination to take over. Now we all know that there are those with
nothing good to say about anything and also those who gargle and rinse their
mouths in vinegar before leaving their homes every morning.

Nonetheless, many have complimented you on the 2015 Yearbook.

Now I am hearing that even if nine out of ten say good things about what you
did for all of us, you seem to be unseated by the tenth.  This calls for
some serious soul searching.

If it might be possible, can you copy and paste that negative comment
(without revealing the name of the writer of course) so that the rest of the
LUG can appreciate that the criticism against the style of the 2015 Yearbook
has real basis.

Leically

Dan K.