Subject: [Leica] IMG: Still Great Gear
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 12:17:03 -0600

On cold, bleak days, I like to explore indoor shots with gear from the
past.  Though now long in the tooth, the Olympus E-1 still produces some
of the nicest color images that I can display. Combined with the Leica
Macro Elmarit-R 60mm lens, the images produced by the 5MP Kodak sensor
always impress me.  So, I tried them again.

This sun catcher was a gift to my late wife from one of our
granddaughters, many years ago.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Sun+Catcher+with+Border.TIFF.html

Our weather is about to change, as a cold front advances from the
northwest.  Here is a screen shot of the current situation.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Map.TIFF.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols