Subject: [Leica] Who, What, When, Where, Why
From: john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 18:33:42 +0000

Excel is the best known.

In Column A have your photo name starting in row 2 or lower and going
downwards.

In Row one list your social media sites starting from column B

Then just enter a 1 (or Y or whatever you fancy) whenever you have posted an
image on a site (intersection of photo row and site column), that will give
you a grid, I assume you would like all images on all sites?

It is kind of like 'battleships'.......

There are ways to interrogate the data, then we get in to ORDBS-land for
better filing ;-)

john

Is that like Excel?  I would have to learn how to use it!

Tina

Message from john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster) ([Leica] Who, What, When, Where, Why)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Who, What, When, Where, Why)