Subject: [Leica] IMG: "No More Shells"
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 16:35:06 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Glad you like, Ted, we actually were looking for shells that day
but returned empty handed, hence the title.  ;-)

Montie

>>Hi Montie,
You know sometimes you see a simple clean neat image like this and it makes
you feel kinda good! :-) As in to yourself:
"I know just how she feels I've done that a few times and had the
waves/water break over my feet! :-) Yeah  a nice feeling!" And as you sit
there looking you automatically wiggle yer toes! :-) Love it!  Thank you for
my quiet by the sea side moment! :-)
cheers, ted