Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers, SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 06:17:51 -0600

A bittersweet Christmas for us this year; my good friend and father-in-law
passed away yesterday.  Alzheimer's robbed us of several years of his
companionship and good advice. He's now at peace, and we don't need to fret
about him anymore.  We know he died aware that we were there.  Among his
last words were, "I love you."

Here's your Friday Flower from my garden yesterday morning.  This one's for
you, Bud.

http://sonc.com/look/?p=4785

--
Regards,