Subject: [Leica] IMPORTANT: LUGbook 2015
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 14:01:05 -0500 (EST)

Concur with this, as well as Ted's, and Jim S.'s input.

Damn, reading some of these posts you'd think it was
slated for a MOMA exhibition!  If Richard didn't believe
he could put a fairly decent book together, he probably
wouldn't have volunteered.

Montie

>>I think we are taking ourselves too seriously. I though this yearbook
was initiated as a fun project to bond the group together - at least,
I have always approached it in that spirit. Why undermine and condemn
something, just because it is a new approach, without seeing the
results? After all, who buys the book except all of us? Are we such
Luddites, that we are so fixed in our ideas, and wedded to the past?
Loosen up guys, don't be so critical of those who actually are doing
all the work! It is very easy to stand on the sidelines and snipe and
grouse endlessly when you have no responsibility for the execution. At
the very least have the courage to be public with your misgivings,
instead of cribbing and sniggering behind people's backs, which I, for
one, consider as unacceptable and unfair behaviour.

This is my $0.02

Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad