Subject: [Leica] IMG: Visitors at the Airport
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 17:02:12 -0600

It was a beautiful afternoon, so I checked on the activity at the
airport.  I found two visitors, not usually found at our local field.

The first was a Zodiac Light Sport Aircraft.  Looks like one I would
like to fly.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Zodiac+Light+Sport+Aircraft.tif.html

The next is a Robinson R22, listed as a Beta model.  Powered by a
Lycoming O-360, the pilot said he had been cruising at 110 kts.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Robinson+R22+Beta.tif.html

I caught his departure, with a larger LifeFlight unit on the ground.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Robinson+Departure.tif.html

And I found an interesting counter decoration which I may have
photographed in earlier years.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Deer+_amp_+Santa.TIFF.html

All with the X-E1 and Fujinon 18-55

Comments and critiques welcomed.