Subject: [Leica] Loading Time for LUG Gallery Images
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 10:43:42 -0600

I have noted that the loading time for images in my LUG gallery has
increased recently, though it varies from time to time.  Brian has
checked this at his end, and the images load quickly.  He and I are
interested in determining whether or not anyone else is seeing this.  If
this is caused by the connection routing between Tennessee and Berkley,
it could be a regionalized problem.

As a side note, the performance I note from the Zone10 site is fine.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Loading Time for LUG Gallery Images)