Subject: [Leica] Images from the past
From: johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 14:43:25 +0000

Dear All,

I was particularly moved by Nathan's photos from the Polish past of his
family.  This made me think about my own.  Unfortunately, I have no photos
of my parents apart from those I took myself, much less of theirs or the
wider past family.  However, I did find in my father's library after his
death, a book published shortly after the end of the war that contained his
photo and a poem.  The book also contained a letter to him from Nancy
Cunard who edited the book and translated the poems, but that is somewhat
private.  Have look:
http://johnbeeching.com/JCSB/index.html

John

--