Subject: [Leica] Re; Moonlite church
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 22:14:44 -0500

 To my great regret my wife and I have decided to give up our annual X-C
skiing vacation in Vermont, partly due to advanced age (we both are in our
late 80s) and because my wife suffered a mild stroke over the summer. Giving
up skiing is actually much harder on her than it is on me. She was raised in
a small town in Norway where skiing was the normal winter form of
transportation. Even without the skis I couldn?t resist this lovely photo of
the classic New England church in Stowe in the moonlight.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Stowe+church.jpg.html

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Re; Moonlite church)