Subject: [Leica] Another Project in work
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 19:42:58 +0100

I have not yet exactly defined the tittle of this new old project about kids
street life in the 90?s, mainly will be from Gypsy families, this one is not
a gypsy but it can be in the same project, I think?

Dream / Somni - Vilanova i la Geltr?, 1991

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Vintage/1991_019_10LR5BN.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Vintage/1991_019_10LR5BN.jpg.html>>

Leica R4, Ilford Delta 400, lens ignored, probably Summicron R 50mm

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome and appreciated

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Another Project in work)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Another Project in work)