Subject: [Leica] Review of Leica SL
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 00:16:14 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Tina Wrote:

>>I've taken down my test photos of the SL because I got more complaints than
appreciations.  My future posted photos from the SL will be posted as
photos, not tests.

I'm finding it difficult to understand why some would complain
about a new camera user taking the time to run some "Real World"
test photos with various lens comparisons etc.  I have to think
the vast majority of us who followed you thru this greatly appreciate
you taking the time and effort.  I certainly do!  Your comfort level
with the new camera is what really counts...a useful tool for your
minds eye to draw some beautiful images.

Montie

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster) ([Leica] Review of Leica SL)