Subject: [Leica] IMG: Door Bells
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 19:20:34 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

>>No easy task to rise above the "effects."<<

"Therein lies the rub", as they say. ;-)
Thanks for looking/commenting!

Montie

>>On Nov 28, 2015, at 1:54 PM, Montie wrote:

> Another unusual and mysterious "Hydrogenation"  ;-)
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/montoid/Door-Bells.jpg.html

Watching you create these for quite some time now.
Early on they seemed a bit "ps tricky" for me.
Though always beautifully composed.

Lately I perceive your "brush work" has improved immensely.
And is really starting to work beautifully with the forms.
No easy task to rise above the "effects."

Kudos!

Regards,
George Lottermoser