Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sadie and Granddad in B&W
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Bryk Oliver)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 06:58:11 -0800

What a delightful picture of granddad and this little charmer!

My compliments on a perfect composition and choice of B&W.

Thanks for sharing,

Oliver (multiple granddad)

PS when my youngest daughter was about 4 or 5 she wanted to see what I would
look like without my beard. She continued to ask until I gave in and had my
barber trim and shave me. When I came home she took one look at me and said,
?EEK!! Put it back on!"