Subject: [Leica] IMGS: More Experimental Photos with SL
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 09:35:59 -0600

Tina, as one who was "owned" by a black cat for 18 years, I have taken
many such images and realize the difficulty of getting the desired
detail.  Your images with the SL do the job really well. And, while the
chick pics are great, the vertical image of Jasmine is my favorite.

Keep it up, you are doing fine! :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMGS: More Experimental Photos with SL)