Subject: [Leica] New M
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 20:47:59 +0100

I really think you have gone off the deep end. What is dumbed down about the
new M? It removes features that I and many others have no use for?video and
live view. It has the same sensor as the M240 about which you have wet
dreams. So what is your problem?

Maybe money is no object for you?I guess that is why you only talk about
Leica but shoot Nikon?for those of us who live in the real world the idea of
getting a product without unneeded costly features but with the same image
quality as the more expensive model is quite attractive.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>
YNWA