Subject: [Leica] IMG: Thanksgiving Card #2
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 18:54:53 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

It would take me at least three days to do all of that, Douglas!

;-)

Montie

>>Nice Montie, and a presumably empty bottle of the 2013 included too.

The Beaujolais Nouveau 2015 is out tomorrow, so you can upgrade to the new
liquidware. Early previews say it's thick and rich, boosts performance, and
reaches parts that are otherwise difficult to prime. However, the makers are
reluctant to call it firmware due to past experiences...

I have an invite to go along to an uncorking tomorrow, but I have to go to a
symposium on photography and politics in the afternoon first and then to the
launch of a photobook on politics - with wine. I'll probably have to pass on
BN's launch day. It's either pass, or pass out.

Douglas