Subject: [Leica] Toms Farm
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 08:47:02 -0800

Outside Corona, CA, is a place called Tom?s Farm.  When we are down in
SoCal, it is a convenient place to get together with relatives.  This trip
we met with my wife?s sister and her husband.  The pizza is usually pretty
good.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f15/Sc/Toms+Farm-5161.jpg.html

There is a store that sells some food and wine.  This  must be California?s
finest:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f15/Sc/Toms+Farm-5144.jpg.html

There is another store that sells treats and produce.  The produce is always
nicely displayed, and often is priced pretty reasonably.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f15/Sc/Toms+Farm-5164.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f15/Sc/Toms+Farm-5165.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f15/Sc/Toms+Farm-5170-Edit.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f15/Sc/Toms+Farm-5172.jpg.html

Here is everybody waiting for their pizza.
My sister-in-law
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f15/Sc/Toms+Farm-5153.jpg.html
Her husband
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f15/Sc/Toms+Farm-5149.jpg.html
My father-in-law acting up for the camera
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f15/Sc/Toms+Farm-5156.jpg.html
And my wife in a rare pose.  She usually hides her face or messes it up like
her dad when I point a camera in her direction.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f15/Sc/Toms+Farm-5157.jpg.html

A lovely time was had by all.

All photos taken with my new 85/1.8 on the D750.  As Mark will attest, the
new Nikon 1.8 series of lenses is pretty good.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Toms Farm)