Subject: [Leica] Paris
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 21:10:35 -0500

I've just returned from France. I'm especially moved by what happened. I
share Philippe's sentiments as a professor standing before students, a
doctor treating patients, and a writer and published scientist exploring the
frontier of values and moral reasoning on another continent. I feel I'm
contributing to a "better world," bit events like this challenge my hope
that humankind will ever find that world.  Dr. Leon Pomeroy, Northern
Virginia, USA.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/beyond-good-and-evil

Re: "Thank you all for your on or off line messages of support. My daughter
lives in Paris and is safe, but scores of others were not so lucky. Alice
and I, as many fellow citizens, are in a state of shock, swinging between
revolt and despair. Our job is to bring education to young people, and this
tragedy questions even the roots of our life-long commitment to a better
world. Thanks again all. Philippe"