Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Tanya’s Vintage Cake Pan Arrives
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 17:53:39 -0600

On Nov 11, 2015, at 4:36 PM, Tina Manley wrote:

> That is a fantastic looking cake!!  I searched for the bee pan on E-Bay and
> found one for $225 plus $45 for shipping.  I guess I'll have to admire it
> from your photos!!  I collect cast iron, too, and cook with it all the
> time.  It's better than any synthetic non-stick coating and holds the
> temperature better than anything else.  Your daughter is smart and an
> artistic cook!

>>> On 09 Nov 2015, at 20:18, George Lottermoser <george.imagist at
>>> icloud.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> C & C always welcome and appreciated
>>>
>>> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=10461>

Yes indeed.

The stuff can certainly get pricey?
Sometimes we go "over-the-top" for our kids?

I use cast iron for maybe 70% of my cooking?
occasionally for a loaf of bread?
I have a couple little pieces of copper I like for my single serving dishes?
and I have apparently discovered the proper temperatures
for doing pretty well for 3 ply stainless too.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog