Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lem Noir?
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 20:02:47 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Thanks Peter, the luminance ratio between things on my glass kitchen table
is much lower mid day (first one).  The noir version was shot later as
the sun was low. I also increased contrast even further with the Efex
Pro2 PS plug-in. Congrats on the Quince harvest!

Montie

>>Montie,

Wow! stunning image.

Comparing it with "Lemons", why did the lemons come out so much better in
LemNoir? In Lemons they seem so much more pale (I presume they are the same
lemons). Is it the camera? the lighting? Would love to know.

Peter