Subject: [Leica] FS: R8/DMR, 2016 Calendar
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 09:35:39 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

FS: I'm selling my 2016 calendar through lulu.com for US$15 plus shipping.
See the photos in the calendar at http://www.wildlightphoto.com/calendar/
and order through the links on this page.

FS: Leica R8 with DMR, CLA'd about 2 years ago.  Includes 2 battery packs, 2
chargers, universal DMR viewscreen, electric cable release, box for DMR and
any other accessories I can find.  This is a USER camera, not a pristine
shelf queen; it has minor finish wear and paint is missing from button
labels.  Photos available.  US$1700 plus shipping OBO

FS: 2 plain matte viewscreens for R8/R9 with DMR crop marks US$100 each plus
shipping.

Paypal OK.

Please respond off-list to wildlightphoto at earthlink dot net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
http://doug-herr.fineartamerica.com