Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Flower
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 20:44:57 -0500

This is a complicated weekend. Along with Halloween, All Saints Day, All
Souls Day as well as turning the clocks back in the US it is also the day
when my Celtic ancestors thought that the light half of the year ended and
the dark half started. The dark half is not a season which I like and I do
not handle it well. Much to my delight I found these two Anomonies growing
in the Garden yesterday. The fact that they were still thriving this late in
the year encouraged me and led me to hope that the dark half of our years be
dark physically dark but light spiritually light.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Anomonies.jpg.html

Comments and Criticisms welcome!

Thanks,

Barney