Subject: [Leica] IMG: Blackhawks
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 17:12:24 -0500

As I approached the airport today, I saw two helicopters on approach.  I
assumed they were on a training flight from Fort Campbell, KY.  As I
watched the first two shut down on the ramp, another flight of two
landed.  I spoke with one of the pilots, who said these were the newest
aircraft in the Army fleet, on their way from the factory to a base in
Texas.  The ferry crews were all Army personnel.

Here are the four, lined up for refueling.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Four+in+a+Row.tif.html

Here is one of the Blackhawks as it departed.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Departure.tif.html

And, yes, the line girl was in charge of the fueling, though she had a
helper.  She always does a great job.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Pumping+Fuel.tif.html

Please view LARGE.

Ground images with the X-E1 and 35mm

Flight image with the Oly E-510 and Takumar 135/3.5

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA