Subject: [Leica] Anyone having trouble with the new LR beyond importing?
From: abridge683 at fastmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 21:16:10 -0600

I?ve been on the road with my wife the past few days, visiting my son his
wife and my grandson in DC. Great trip.

I brought along my MacBook Pro - a LOADED MBP - running the latest version
of OS X El Capitan and the newest version of LR and Photoshop - the object
of this being some photo editing with my wife?s help of the images I took in
Africa. Going through 9,000 photos plus an hour or two of video is more
difficult that I thought. Making those into a set of coherent stories is
even more difficult.

LR has made the process a total disaster. I thought to do a bit of
keywording but using the spray can results in either hangs or simply strange
behavior. I?ve shifted to full screen mode and then had the side panels
render simply as gray spaces requiring a restart of LR.

There?s more. I?m going to have to figure how to to most effectively
complain to Adobe about this. I?d like recommendations on how to do that.

Has anyone else had this problem? I?m running on a new installation with all
new software installed. I have 16 GB of RAM and 1 TB of SSD. I don?t think
it?s a hardware issue.

I?d welcome thoughts.

Thanks!

Adam