Subject: [Leica] LUG Book 2015 - Closing Date 2015/12/15
From: dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 21:17:23 +0800

Richard

I think you will get more contributors along the way till closing date.

If there are few contributors this year, then we have a thin book. If there
are more contributors, then we have a thicker book. Either way, there will
be a 2015 LUG Year Book. The fact of the matter is that we have people like
you, and Jim and Geoff who have sacrificially decided to organise LUG Year
Books despite all the bellyaching from people who own the finest equipment
in this world but prefer to keep their images to themselves.

But there are others not like them, so we are thankful for the handful who
care enough to support.

Dan K.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] LUG Book 2015 - Closing Date 2015/12/15)
Reply from skalte at icloud.com (Susan Ryan) ([Leica] LUG Book 2015 - Closing Date 2015/12/15)