Subject: [Leica] Instagram
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 18:09:53 -0400

LUG:

I have been a workshop by Maggie Steber all week so I've missed lots of
e-mails and Facebook LUG posts!!  It will take me some time to catch up.
In the meantime, at Maggie's suggestion, I have started an Instagram
account.  It is unnecessarily complicated to set up an account and to post
photos.  It took me an entire day, exacerbated by having to upgrade modems
for my ISP requiring two technicians to come out and hook everything up!!
It has been a long day.

For those who are on Instagram, my account is:
https://instagram.com/tinawmanley/

I'm not sure if you have to have the app to view the photos or not.  Let me
know.

Thanks,

Tina

--