Subject: [Leica] OT: Recommendations on how to do a projected multi-media presentation
From: abridge683 at fastmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 22:30:21 -0700

In December I need to do a presentation about the trip to Africa. It will
have both video and still images.

The thing I don?t know how to include is manually panning across long
panorama images. I do this all the time when I show things on my TV using
AirPlay, but this needs to be a much more finished presentation.

Any ideas about how to do this? I don?t do this sort of thing EVER - until
now.

Thanks!

Adam