Subject: [Leica] Capturing The World of Emotion
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy)
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 00:51:05 -0400

Lluis.  Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the importance of seeing,
seizing, and capturing all sorts of emotions with photography. Emotion is
the 'hook," the "punch" that grabs my attention as a photographer, and I
admire your work for this reason.and for the others reasons that capture the
attention of us all. I follow with interest your plans to put together an
exhibition and/or book devoted to displaying, interpreting, representing,
depicting and celebrating emotions in man and animals. Carpe diem: you're
the man! Leon

Re: "Hi Leon, Thank you very much! I really appreciate your comment because
you have pointed in the subject of my main interest ?Capturing Emotion?, I?m
just working on this and preparing something about it.  On my opinion a
photography shall have certain points, we can have a long of talk about
composition, light, storytelling?. but also it shall communicate something
to the viewer, and for me emotion is the key, some days ago I?ve read from
Susan Sontag about aestheticall consumerism, she was right, we see a lot of
good pictures but very few that they make a emotion to us, I intend it, not
easy and not always as I wanted?. but I really appreciate your comment,
thank you!" Cheers Lluis