Subject: [Leica] FS: 2016 calendar, fine prints
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 12:04:57 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

FS: I'm taking orders for my 2016 calendar, to be printed shortly.  The cost
this year is US$15 plus shipping.  See the photos in the calendar at
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/calendar/ and order either through the links
on this page or contact me (off list please) at wildlightphoto (at)
earthlink (dot) net

FS: fine prints of many of my wildlife photos are now available either
through Fine Art America (link below my signature line) or directly through
me.  Prints ordered through me will be signed, prints ordered through Fine
Art America will not.  For signed prints please contact me off-list at
wildlightphoto (at) earthlink (dot) net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com