Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 25/9/2015: Natalie Opstaele
From: nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 07:50:21 +0200

Natalie Opstaele is originally from Belgium but has lived in South Africa
with her husband for the past 15 years. They run a winery in Elgin Valley.
Natalie?s sister works at our office, and Natalie is visiting her right now.
So someone got the bright idea of dedicating our monthly wine tasting to
their wines, and it was a great success in every respect:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-WKN7NMt/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman