Subject: [Leica] Save up your pennies... Quickly
From: red735i at verizon.net (red735i at verizon.net)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 12:20:34 -0500 (CDT)

Leica ?Das Wesentliche? event on October 20th
By LR ADMIN | Published: SEPTEMBER 23, 2015

leica-camera-ag-logo
A new Leica "Das Wesentliche" event will take place on October 20th, 2015 in
Leitz Park (Wetzlar). Here is the text of the invitation (this event is not
opened to the public):

For more than 100 years, our thoughts and actions, and our passion, have
been dedicated to only one thing - creating the perfect picture. With
products that are always focused on "Das Wesentliche", the essentials, we
provide photographers around the world with the ideal tools for capturing
the decisive moment and for bringing their own vision to life. This
tradition is what drives us to achieve and gives us the power to reinvent
ourselves time and again. The outcome is a portfolio of cameras and lenses
that redefine the status quo as we know it and have one thing in common,
despite a century of progress: a focus on ?Das Wesentliche? - in other
words, the picture.

We cordially invite you to a celebration of photography in the the spirit of
"Das Wesentliche". From October 20, 6:30 p.m. on until October 21,
approximately 1:00 p.m, everything in the Leitz Park in Wetzlar will revolve
around the fascinating nature of pictures and the exclusive presentation of
a new milestone in the Leica Camera product range. Be one of the first to
experience the next chapter in the history of professional photography, a
historic moment that begins right here and now and will shape the future.
Enjoy a delightful atmosphere and a special photographic program with
friends of Leica, photographers, artists, media, and prominent and
international guests - in other words, with all those who, just like you,
breathe life into the fascination that is Leica.

Read more on LeicaRumors.com:
http://leicarumors.com/2015/09/23/leica-das-wesentliche-event-on-october-20th.aspx/#ixzz3maDDpJ1o

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Save up your pennies... Quickly)