Subject: [Leica] Back Home
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 18:17:27 -0700

I can see why you think it is a favorite.  Very striking.  Love it.  We came
down the coast from Washington to southern California, but only got to walk
on the beach twice.  And the last one my feet got covered in tar.

I miss the beach.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer
?
would ever have dared dream.??? James D. Watson