Subject: [Leica] Leica Gallery New York (to Bob)
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Lykes Keenan)
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 22:37:18 -0400

>Geez, Dave, they were always warm and nice to me.
>
>I didn't get in as often as I would have liked - particularly in recent
>years - but they were always informative and helpful.  I learned a lot of
>behind-the-scenes stories of the photography world from them and I will
>miss that stop.

Bob --

Don't get me wrong, I will miss it too.

But, still, I rarely saw either Jay or Rose greet a visitor -- unless that
visitor was somebody, perhaps close friend of theirs, or well-known
somebody. I always felt that they felt that whatever they were doing was
too important to be bothered. This was not an isolated experience for me,
it was like that on just about every one of my ~ 2 dozen visits over the
years.

Of course, perhaps it's me.
.
Dave.