Subject: [Leica] Leica Gallery
From: dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner)
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 09:29:08 -0400

Nice history of the Leica Gallery.  I started going there in 1995 when I
had to goto Tamarkin
to buy a lens for my 1st Leica body M4-2 that I bought from Sherry a few
weeks before.
Sam Shoshan sold me a 50 Summicron which I still have today. The Leica
Gallery was
on the same floor as you got off the elevator so I stopped in & met Rose &
Jay. Almost every
year since then I stopped in to the Gallery. My fondest memory was helping
Uncle Ted find
it that afternoon before his show opened.  I'll miss going there.

https://www.photographmag.com/columns?type=3&archive_id=4&issue=julaug10
*http://tinyurl.com/putxlpf <http://tinyurl.com/putxlpf>*