Subject: [Leica] Epson Kozo paper
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 17:02:40 -0500

On Sep 10, 2015, at 1:33 AM, Richard Man wrote:

> George Lottermoser and others may appreciate this:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1nWz-amHfs
> https://www.facebook.com/EpsonJapaneseKozoPaperThin

thanks for the mention and the link.

lovely video.
I have a number of kozo papers in inventory
purchased for ink work 25 to 30 years ago.

Have never attempted inkjet printing on them

also have some more recent iterations;
sample packs from Digital Art Supplies <digitalartsupplies.com>
tried a couple and decided I needed time to truly test appropriately:
proper image for proper paper, etc.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com