Subject: [Leica] FS: R4sP, R8/DMR
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 16:10:13 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

I'm letting go of some stuff to pay for the next camera.  Hate to see 'em go
but I want the cash more.

FS: Leica R4sP body, mechanically and electronically in proper working
order.  Will need new light seals.  Minor finish wear, no dents or
corrosion.  Has not been tested with motor drive or winder.  US$100 plus
shipping OBO.

FS: Leica R8 with DMR, CLA'd about 2 years ago.  Includes 4 battery packs, 2
chargers, 2 plain matte viewscreens with DMR crop marks, box for DMR and any
other accessories I can find.  This is a USER camera, not a pristine shelf
queen; it has minor finish wear, paint missing from button labels and nose
grease.  US$2750 plus shipping OBO

Paypal OK.

Please respond off-list to wildlightphoto at earthlink dot net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
http://doug-herr.fineartamerica.com