Subject: [Leica] The Handmaid's Tale -- More 50mm musings
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 13:01:45 -0400

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2015/kyle-cassidy-handmaids-tale.jpg
<http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2015/kyle-cassidy-handmaids-tale.jpg>

Leica M9, Canon Serenar 50mm f 5.6

Every once in a while I take a photo that I think is substandard and I
wonder if it?s the 50mm I?m using and other times it seems to be just fine.
The Handmaid?s Tale takes place in the future where most people are sterile.
It?s a classic work of feminism and science fiction and a source, I?m told,
of great Canadian Pride.

I used the 50 both at it?s ordinary close focus and again with the closeup
adapter both of which seemed to work pretty well.

This doesn?t mean that you shouldn?t try and sell me your Voigtlander 50mm
1.5 m-mount.

Thoughts?

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] The Handmaid's Tale -- More 50mm musings)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] The Handmaid's Tale -- More 50mm musings)