Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers - Aram
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 19:06:01 -0700

A neighbor has these unusual large sunflower plants.  For some reason, she
is the only one the the whole 6 mile bike ride around my neighborhood this
year who planted the large variety. Everyone else has the small ones.  So, I
asked and she let me go in her back yard to grab a few shots.  Here are a
few:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Sunflower-4745.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Sunflower-4742.jpg.html

They are kind of contorted.

Comments on the flower picture welcome.  View large, please, if you can.
Black frame was just trying out something in Lightroom.  You either like it
or not.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Friday Flowers - Aram)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Friday Flowers - Aram)