Subject: [Leica] Photographer at work...
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 19:45:10 -0700

This link is good! You shouldn't need a FB account to see the photos...

I had a great time at Sasquan - the 73rd Worldcon doing my two projects. I
have 52 sheets of 4x5 film to process: about 20 authors/artists/editors and
4+ costumers.

My wife helped me hang two 4x5 feet prints in the exhibit area and at the
artshow. I loaned some prints to the SFWA suite for display and donated one
print for their auction.

I received many compliments on the projects. Thank you Sasquan for making
this possible.

Some photos taken by me and other people of me. They are downloaded from
FB, re-uploading to FB, so um, the quality suffers, c'est la vie!

https://www.facebook.com/richardmanphoto/posts/867577266658452