Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cotton Candy Machine
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 09:55:13 -0700

That person would be me, Jim.  That looks like fun.  It has been maybe 40
years since I have had cotton candy, so I am not addicted to bad food like
that, but lately when I see the bagged variety I have an urge to relive my
childhood days and flirt with rotten teeth.   I think I have seen small
machines for sale in some stores, but it is different getting it at a fair
or festival with all the commotion around.

Thanks for showing this

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson