Subject: [Leica] IMG: Postcard From Home
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 20:26:17 -0400

As the days lengthen, the sun stays lower in the sky, the shadows begin to
come long and the noonday sun softens the Pink Japanese Anemonies in my
wife's garden begin to bloom. I love them, but like cherry blossoms, they
are a valued reminder to be mindful and in the moment because things are
changing rapidly, and not always in the orderly way the seasons do.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Pink_Anemonie.jpg.html

Comments and criticisms welcome!

Thanks,

Barney