Subject: [Leica] Flickr followers
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 08:38:39 +0200

The example Douglas quotes is extremely illustrative. One end, no doubt.
I think that not participate at all in social medias would be the other
extreme.
In any case, this group is a social network too... or not?

A friend of mines, pro photographer with whom I have worked on several
occasions, published yesterday in a social media some
wonderful photos, taken on the way with his mobile phone.
And, let's be honest, we all have seen lots of vapid pictures taken with
Leica gear...

Returning to social media, if a follower has 100.000 "followed", it's his
business, not the mine.
But if somebody follows my work on various social medias and, in addition,
comes periodically to visit my LUG folder, I understand
that really appreciates my photos.

Have a nice day and take fine pictures,
Marc