Subject: [Leica] The invisible photographer with images very visibles
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 23:28:02 +0200

The invisible photographer with images very visibles

<http://www.eldiario.es/catalunyaplural/diaricultura/fotografia_6_421417875.html>

I know you STILL don?t understand Catalan, but in this comment I?m glad
because they mention Ted Grant, I usually mention him on the interviews but
not always the full comments are posted. Next Tuesday it will be published
another interview in a newspaper ?El Peri?dico?, I have explained to the
journalist who is Ted Grant and she has immediately react and recognize him
for his worldwide iconic photo of the Olympic Games, up to the point that
she has showed me a picture on her smartphone of her son of 16 years old
only jumping to the Olympic Swimming Pool in a picture follwing Ted Grant?s
inspiration from 1992!!!! our friend and GREAT MASTER!

Cheers
Lluis

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] The invisible photographer with images very visibles)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] The invisible photographer with images very visibles)