Subject: [Leica] Sharing the harvest
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 19:35:32 -0700

This is a rare year.  I will be able to harvest my grapes this year before
we leave on our fall trip.  1. the harvest will be very early due to our HOT
spring and summer.  2. It is bountiful, so I can share it with the birds and
still have some left over for me.  I cover many of the bunches with panty
hose to protect them from marauding avian patrols, but some I cannot get to.
 Those I share.  Here are some I picked yesterday.  Could be sweeter yet,
but these uncovered ones will not last until then.

This is a blend of four exposures to achieve the DOF I wanted.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/f/grapes-9998-Edit.jpg.html

Nikon D750 and Leica 100/2.8 APO.  View large.  That lens can take it.

Comments welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] Sharing the harvest)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Sharing the harvest)